Thursday, October 13, 2011

Girl with Pearl Earrings

                                                                      Acrylics 8" X 10"
                                                   Done from the ADNW photo challenge.
The last time I painted was two months ago. Have been so busy, because I went back to school. I am not going for another degree. I just want to work my mind and body. I also take up yoga and taichi which made me feel so good. I feel like a full time student, going to school 4 days a week and have lots of homeworks to do too. I am not complaining, for I enjoy all that I'm taking.

7 comments:

  1. Millie, cette peinture est formidable!je trouve que l'expression de cette petite innocente est très difficile à rendre, et tu as réussi, bravo!Le chemisier, aussi, est remarquable.
    Et j'aime aussi ta tasse, récemment, avec la cuiller.
    Bon courage pour les cours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got her stance perfectly and I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece reminds me of jack vettriano's work style and dark atmosphere...some of them, one here: http://www.nonprints.com/painting/Yesterday's_Dreams_5938.html
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you saw Jack vettriano's dark works yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hanna: I will check out Jack vettriano's works to see what you mean by "dark works". Thank you for stopping by.♫♪♫

      Delete
  5. http://www.nonprints.com/painting/Yesterday's_Dreams_5938.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the link. I love that painting by Jack Vettriano.

      Delete