Sunday, January 8, 2012

On A Winter Day

                                                                              Acrylics
                                                                    6" X 6" on linen canvas
 This month, the Virtual Paintout challenge is Colorado, USA. I 've begun to like this challenge, using the Google Street View to find the spot to paint. In real, my painting looks like a Christmas card. I wish I had painted this before Xmas and used this as my greeting card. Well, it is still not late...
                                                 HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone
and may the NEW YEAR bring you all Good Health, Happiness and Success in all your endeavors!


1 comment:

  1. Brrr this makes me feel cold just looking at it, bet you don't get much snow in California! Yes I agree this would make a great Christmas card, maybe for next year ;))

    ReplyDelete