Sunday, August 8, 2010

                                                        Watercolors
                                                         9" X 12"
This was done from the rookiepainter photo challenge. I have to admit, flowers are not my favorite subject. I'm very often motivated to paint them when there is...pressure :-( I almost gave up painting this at half way through, because my eyes almost went bonkers painting those crazy petals. I had to keep telling myself that I could do it. Hopefully this does not look like "forced labor", done under severe pressure 8D

3 comments:

  1. i really like the background you choose for the flower, & the way the petal colors play off each other! lovely watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful,love the detail of the flower against the soft background, I also like the composition. Excellent painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting, I love the mystical blue.

    ReplyDelete